Issue Date: May 2018
DECANTAE respects your right to privacy and complies with the current legislation on personal data protection, including the new General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, applicable from 25 May 2018, as well as any other rules that may develop or supplement it in the future.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The data controller is the legal person that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. In other words, the controller decides how and for what purpose personal data are processed.
3. WHO CAN YOU CONTACT AT DECANTAE REGARDiNG THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you have any questions or wish to receive more information regarding the processing or protection of your personal data, you may contact us via any of the following:
Data controller: Decantae Mineral Water.
Postal address: c/o Aimia Foods Limited, Penny Lane, Haydock, Merseyside WA11 0QZ.
Telephone: 01745 343504
You may also contact us by email at GDPR.Inquiries@decantae.com
4. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY DECANTAE?
- Identifying data: first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact information: postal address, email address, landline telephone number, mobile telephone number.
- Transaction data: information on purchases, orders, contracts, billing and collection, payment methods, bank details and any other data relating to your transactions with us.
- Electronic data: IP address, device type and ID, browser type and language, domain through which the Website is accessed, browsing information, Website activity.
6. COLLECTION AND OBTENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
DECANTAE collects and processes personal data that you voluntarily provide us when interacting with our Website, in particular when:
- requesting information or quotes for our products and services;
- acquiring DECANTAE products or services;
- sending us your CV with the aim of taking part in recruitment processes.
You are only obliged to provide personal data that is necessary for DECANTAE to provide you services or make available to you the functionalities of the Website that you have requested.
For example, if you request information from us or would like us to contact you, you must provide us with the contact information needed for these purposes. If you wish to acquire any product or service that DECANTAE makes available on its Website, it will be necessary that you provide, among other information, a postal address to which we can send your order. If you do not provide us with this personal data, it would not be possible for us to provide you with our services.
In any event, you guarantee and are liable for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
It is not necessary to provide us with your personal data to browse the Website. However, when visiting our Website, DECANTAE collects, automatically and through cookies, depending on your browser specific settings, the following information: IP address, device type and ID, browser type and language, domain through which the Website is accessed, browsing information, Website activity. For more information, please refer to our Cookies Policy.
7. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR? PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
In general, the personal data you provide to us and that we obtain from you are used to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with high-quality service and to inform you about opportunities we believe may interest you.
Below are the specific purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To provide you with information you request, including quotes of products and services. In this case, your consent is the legal basis for processing your data.
- To register you as a customer, process your transactions, manage the contractual relationship with you, send you relevant information on products and services, notifications of delivery, invoicing, collections and payments, process transactions and payment methods as well as any other service communication or communications related to your contact and transactions, discounts and promotions, perform satisfaction surveys or surveys related to products and services marketed and distributed by DECANTAE. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is, if you are a residential customer, the performance of the product sales contract or the service provision contract with DECANTAE; and, if you are a corporate customer, our legitimate interest in contracting and providing our services to the company at which you are employed or provide services to.
- To store your data and contact you regarding recruitment and staff selection processes at DECANTAE, as well as to manage your participation in said processes. In this case, your consent is the legal basis for processing your data.
- If you give your consent, to send you marketing communications on our products and services and on products and services of third parties marketed and distributed by DECANTAE, our publications, opinion surveys, promotional and advertising information, coupons, offers (including customized offers) and recommendations of our products and services as well as of products and services of third parties marketed and distributed by DECANTAE, according to your interests and based on a profile developed by us, by phone, post, email, SMS and MMS. In this case, your consent is the legal basis for processing your data.
- To guarantee the security of our Website and of the information. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is the legitimate interest in providing a secure environment and preventing harm to DECANTAE’s systems and to the users’ information, as well as unauthorized access to and misuse of DECANTAE’s systems and users’ information.
- For internal management purposes: planning, resource allocation, policy development, quality improvement, strategic analysis, marketing and commercial development, monitoring, audit, legal, evaluation and reporting. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is our legitimate interest in understanding and analysing the development of our business, improving our products and services, and exploring ways to develop and enhance our business.
- With regard to the use and purpose of cookies, please refer to our Cookies Policy. In this case, your consent is the legal basis for processing your data.
Bear in mind that receiving marketing information is not essential to maintain the relationship we have with you. If you prefer not to receive marketing communications, you may inform us at any time through the means indicated or opt-out at the link provided for these purposes in the marketing communications that you receive by email, or if the communications are provided by other means, through the procedure indicated for these purposes.
Share this page